Great Strides Walkathon
Sorry, this event’s been and gone
|Sun 18 Nov ’12, 9:00am–1:30pm||
Where: Lake Monger Reserve, Wembley, Dodd Street Entrance, Perth
Restrictions: All Ages
- Children under 5: $0.00
- Registration Adult: $20.00
- Registration Junior (under 16): $5.00
- Additional fees may apply
Event listed by: DigitalMarketing
Enjoy a great day out this spring at the Great Strides Walkathon and Carnival for Cystic Fibrosis WA. This event is filled with activities, family entertainment and is the perfect excuse to get fit and have some fun!
Join in the 3.5km or 7km walk around beautiful Lake Monger and support a fantastic cause. Free giveaways at the finish line, an old school carnival and heaps of bonuses like meeting sporting stars and watching some hot competition in the hilarious mascot race!
All registrations go into the draw to win a holiday at the beach-side destination of your choice:
- Busselton, Mandurah or Margaret River!
- Prizes awarded to top fundraisers and best fancy dress
- Pre-register online to take advantage of early bird prices