Drive Business Outcomes By Updating Your ERP Solution
Sorry, this event’s been and gone
|Wed 7 Nov ’12, 7:30pm–9:00pm||
Where: Establishment, 252 George Street, Sydney, Sydney
Restrictions: All Ages
- Admission: Free
Event listed by: Intergen
Learn how Microsoft Dynamics NAV (Navision) 2013 will help reduce costs and maximise your business productivity.
If your ERP system is out of date you’re vulnerable to a number of negative impacts on the business.
There may be an increase in errors and inaccuracy, discrepancy across departments, decreased productivity and no total view of your organisation’s financial information – to name just a few of the issues you may face.
The result? Unnecessary costs, resource constraints and an inability to get meaningful insights – quickly – from your organisation’s information.
Come along to this seminar and discover how an effective ERP system can help you reduce costs and gain invaluable insights into your business, helping you to integrate all departments and functions across your company. Find out how you can improve coordination, streamline processes and increase business efficiency – all with the power of a leading ERP solution. Also learn about the benefits of running your business in the cloud.
Derek Lamb - Sydney - Derek has implemented and managed business solutions in many organisations, across multiple countries. Derek’s strengths lie in requirements analysis and solution architecture, designing solutions that provide industry best practices.
Craig Keenan - Perth - For the last 12 years Craig has worked with more than 60 organisations to understand their technology options and design & implement ERP solutions that are both practical and add real value.
If you are facing any of the following issues, this seminar is the first step to overcoming them:
- Non-financial users not interacting with your ERP system due to costs & complexity
- Lack of tracking and accountability for costs
- Managing multiple companies/ legal entities
- Manual business processes allowing for user error and a need for manual follow up
- Inflexible business which can’t grow at the same speed as your company
- Long and convoluted month-end processes
- Lack of business insight.
In this seminar you will learn:
- How by upgrading your ERP system to Dynamics NAV 2013 you can reduce IT costs, protect assets, drive efficiency and increase business insight
- How your business can connect in the cloud, combining Dynamics CRM, Dynamics ERP and Office 365 for a virtual, integrated company wide view
- How the new features of NAV 2013 can increase productivity in your organisation.
Bonus offers for attendees:
Attendees will be offered a free ERP Diagnostic ‘HealthCheck’ which is designed to help you identify and quantify the cost of any issues or constraints in your current systems or processes, providing information that can be used for a business case to update, extend or replace your current solution.
A light breakfast will be provided.