Buddhism and Psychoanalysis
Sorry, this event’s been and gone
|Mon 12 Mar ’12, 9:00am–5:30pm||
|Tue 13 Mar ’12, 9:00am–5:30pm||
|Wed 14 Mar ’12, 9:00am–5:30pm||
|Thu 15 Mar ’12, 9:00am–5:30pm||
|Fri 16 Mar ’12, 9:00am–5:30pm||
Where: Nan Tien Institute, 180 Berkeley Road, Wollongong
- Australian student: $850.00
- Australian student with Free Tuition Scholarship (Apply Now!): $0.00
- Additional fees may apply
Event listed by: marketing2
This is a Nan Tien Institute (NTI) subject held at the Nan Tien Temple campus.
It is an ideal study opportunity for anyone interested in learning more about the basic concepts of psychological analysis and research, and how to apply this knowledge through Buddhism in daily life.
This subject guides students to explore and develop their view of life and death. The topics include freedom and human destiny, the moment before death, euthanasia and other contemporary issues.
For those postgraduate students aiming to study for a Masters, Diploma or Certificate in NTI's Applied Buddhist Studies program, this subject is a thought-provoking and life-changing journey to understanding Buddhist thought and practice.
Only interested in short, special interest courses? Buddhists and non-Buddhists alike will benefit from the comprehensive wisdom offered in this subject. Plus you don't need any prior knowledge to participate.
- Buddhism in relation to the philosophy of life and death and its integration with psychology
- key philosophical concepts of Buddhism
- psychological analysis and research and its application to daily life
- your own personal views of life and death