Buddhism and Contemporary Practice
Sorry, this event’s been and gone
|Mon 16 Apr ’12, 9:00am–5:30pm||
|Tue 17 Apr ’12, 9:00am–5:30pm||
|Wed 18 Apr ’12, 9:00am–5:30pm||
|Thu 19 Apr ’12, 9:00am–5:30pm||
|Fri 20 Apr ’12, 9:00am–5:30pm||
Where: Nan Tien Institute, 180 Berkeley Road, Wollongong
- Australian student: $850.00
- Australian student with Free Tuition Scholarship (Apply Now!): $0.00
- Booking fees may apply
Event listed by: marketing2
This is a Nan Tien Institute (NTI) subject held at the Nan Tien Temple campus.
It is an ideal study opportunity for anyone interested in in learning more about everyday Buddhism and how spiritual practice can be integrated into all aspects of your daily life.
This subject guides students through literature on contemporary Buddhist practices and explores its contributions to society and its global impact.
Buddhists and non-Buddhists alike will benefit from the practical and timely wisdom offered in this subject. Plus you don't need any prior knowledge to participate.
- how contemporary Buddhist practices developed
- everyday applications of Buddhism
- an insight into the practices of the Monastics at the largest Buddhist Temple in the Southern Hemisphere
Nan Tien Institute, 180 Berkeley Road, Wollongong